It’s SO hard to choose, y’all! I literally love so many… But, I narrowed down my list of favorite country songs of 2014 to the below ten tunes. They’re in no particular order, except number one. It’s Carrie, so duh.
1. Something in the Water by my girl Carrie Underwood
Let’s be honest…we all want to be her! And this song reminds you that faith is important. It hits home.
2. Shotgun Rider – Tim McGraw
I mean, to be Faith Hill…
3. Girl In A Country Song – Maddie & Tae
This may be the catchiest tune of 2014. I’ve been singing it for weeks on end.
4. Somethin’ Bad – Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood
Then again…this is such a great female anthem. Gotta have a little fun, ladies!
5. Mean to Me – Brett Eldredge
Swoon. Doesn’t everyone want this song to be written about them?
6. Take Your Time by hot newcomer Sam Hunt
Double swoon. I JUST CAN’T.
7. Where It’s At – Dustin Lynch
8. God Made Girls – RaeLynn
I just love this one. It’s just so true.
9. Who I Am With You – Chris Young
Chris Young has some seriously good music out right now. This one is definitely my favorite of 2014. This is love people.
10. Small Town Throwdown – Brantley Gilbert with Justin Moore & Thomas Rhett
Since I grew up in a small town, this one only makes sense. This really does happen where I come from!
What do y’all think of my list?
Obviously, the New Year brings lots of new music, and 2015 is already shaping up to be a stellar ye